JAC Delivers Fleet of Vehicles to Bahrain Gas
BAHRAIN, September 13, 2023 /chinatrucks.com/ -- Recently, JAC has good news in the Bahraini market. According to Gulf Daily News report on August 31, JAC delivered a fleet of vehicles including light trucks, pickups and sedan J7 to Bahrain Gas. These vehicles will be deployed to the Bahraini gas fleet to serve its customers.
Bahrain is an island country located off the southern shores of the Arabian Gulf, with a total land area of 779 km². In such a small country, the customers are mostly small and medium-sized, and the number of vehicles delivered at a time rarely exceeds five units. Even so, the JAC Gulf team made every effort in developing this market and tapping into industry customers.
Bahrain Gas Company is one of the group clients in Bahrain gas industry, which has never sourced Chinese-branded vehicles before. This single largest deal is of great significance for JAC and can’t be done without the extensive work done by JAC in terms of products, warranty, service and finance policies, and trialing prototype vehicles.
The delivery event attracted extensive media coverage in Bahrain. This was also posted on the website of the Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China, which is a full affirmation of JAC's significant breakthrough in the Bahraini market.
In the future, JAC will march to the global market in a rapid and stable pace by focusing on customer needs and its product portfolio.
- First Batch of JAC Electric Pickups Were Exported to Thailand 2023-08-14
- JAC Receives an Order of 280 Light Electric Trucks from Brazil 2023-04-17
- JAC Exported a Thousand High-end Pickups to Europe 2023-03-16
- 34 Units of JAC light Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Pakistan 2023-02-23
- JAC Strengthens Its Digital Marketing & Promotion in Peru 2023-02-21
- 165 JAC Pickup Trucks Were Delivered to a Saudi Arabia's Customer 2023-02-10
- 100 JAC electric light trucks and 500 JAC e-JS4 Cars Set off for Europe 2023-01-30
- JAC Brings 100% Electric Light Trucks on Display at FENATRAM Show 2022 in Brazil 2022-11-28
- JAC Is Among the Top Chinese Truck Brands in Chile 2022-11-28
- JAC's N75EV Electric Light Truck Obtains EU WVTA Certificate 2022-08-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.