Geely’s Radar RD6 Electric Pickup Is Headed Overseas
On August 15, the first batch of Radar RD6 all-electric pickup trucks headed for the overseas markets from Tianjin port. This is another big move after the first batch of Radar RD6 all-electric pickup trucks for the overseas markets rolled off the assembly line in China on July 25.
The sales volume of Rado RD6 in May and June consecutively exceeded 1,000 units in China with a market share of 84.2%, which makes it a real "new energy pickup truck market leader". This trip to the sea fully proves the product strength of Rado RD6, which has been "recognized by the global market".
The Radar made its debut in July 2022, with the Chinese name “雷达”, and its first model was the electric pickup RD 6 built on the SEA Vast Architecture. In October 2022, RADAR’s first mass-produced model, the RD 6, came off the assembly line. On November 30, the first Radar RD 6 were delivered to customers in Shenzhen, China.
The electric truck comes in 663 kWh for 400 km of range, 86 kWh for 550 km and 100 kWh for 632 km battery pack options. Powered by a 200kW (268 hp) electric motor, the RD6 EV produces 284 Nm of torque.
As a pickup truck, the Rado RD 6 has a 1200L trunk volume, with a hidden trunk and 48L rear seat storage space, and supports 6kW all-scene discharge.
- First FARIZON Xingzhi H9E Electric Light Trucks Were Sent to Middle East 2023-08-04
- Farizon Launches ‘G’ Heavy-duty Truck Series and Intelligent Architecture 2023-06-09
- 10000 Units! FARIZON and DST Sign Deal on Promoting 10000 NEVs in 2023 2022-12-22
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry 2022-12-19
- Farizon Receives Order for 5,000 Electric Commercial Vehicles from Gulf Region 2022-12-19
- Geely Farizon’s Mini Electric Truck E200S Exported to Chile 2022-11-16
- Geely’s Farizon to Launch Electric Cargo Van in Europe 2022-11-10
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln 2022-10-27
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months 2022-10-19
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks 2022-08-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.