First FARIZON Xingzhi H9E Electric Light Trucks Were Sent to Middle East
DUBAI, August 4, 2023 /chinatrucks.com/ --On August 2, first Xingzhi H9E, Farizon’s best-selling pure electric light truck, were sent to Dubai, UAE. This marks the first delivery of Xingzhi H9E to the Middle East after its debut at Mobility Live exhibition just held in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in May.
The shipment is a follow-up delivery based on the strategic partnership between Farizon Auto and Admiral Mobility, the industry-leader of eMobility based in UAE, in which the two parties will be bringing a total of 5,000 new energy commercial vehicles to the Gulf Region over the next three years to facilitate the construction of a green intelligent logistics ecosystem in the region.
Xingzhi H9E is designed to meet the urban logistics demand with a range of more than 230 km and a quick charging time of less than 90 minutes. To ensure performance in high temperatures and dry conditions, Xingzhi H9E is equipped with a water cooling system that significantly extends battery life. Xingzhi H9E has already completed its EU WVTA certification and is currently in the development phase for right-hand drive, with a launch scheduled for the second half of 2023.
At present, a number of FARIZON new energy products including VAN, light atrucks, small trucks and buses have been exported to many countries in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, South America and Europe. Following the completion of Series A funding in July this year, Farizon will continue to expand its operations into more foreign countries and strive to lead the net-zero emissions.
- Farizon Launches ‘G’ Heavy-duty Truck Series and Intelligent Architecture 2023-06-09
- 10000 Units! FARIZON and DST Sign Deal on Promoting 10000 NEVs in 2023 2022-12-22
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry 2022-12-19
- Farizon Receives Order for 5,000 Electric Commercial Vehicles from Gulf Region 2022-12-19
- Geely Farizon’s Mini Electric Truck E200S Exported to Chile 2022-11-16
- Geely’s Farizon to Launch Electric Cargo Van in Europe 2022-11-10
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln 2022-10-27
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months 2022-10-19
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks 2022-08-15
- GEELY Tops New Energy Commercial Vehicle Sales in June 2022-07-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.