JAC Delivers Its Second Batch of Medium Trucks to J&T Express Vietnam
VIETNAM, April 26, 2023 /chinatrucks.com/ -- Recently, J&T Express Vietnam took delivery of a batch of JAC medium trucks. This is regarded as its second purchase following the first order for 40 JAC logistics trucks in 2020.
The model was built specifically for Vietnamese market and has been optimized with regard to its reliability, fuel efficiency, and loading capacity. With a larger box capacity, the efficiency of courier transport has thereby been improved. It has now gained great popularity with well-know courier companies like J&T, ZTO Express, BEST and local customers since its launch in Vietnam in 2019, with cumulative sales close to 700 units.
J&T Express has expanded to more than 1,900 courier depots in Vietnam, with its courier network covering the whole country. Since its first purchase of JAC medium-duty trucks in 2020, they have accumulated more than 500 thousand kilometers.
JAC has now gradually established an operation management mode that integrates production, sales and service after years of development in Vietnam. In the future, JAC aims to bring an excellent driving experience for customers in Vietnam, Southeast Asia and even the world to do its part for the development of the global logistics industry.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months