JAC Exported a Thousand High-end Pickups to Europe
Recently, JAC Motors exported 1,000 high-end pickup trucks to Europe. Europe, as the most demanding and developed automobile market in the world, has been taken by JAC as a strategic market. The successful delivery of 1000 JAC T8 PRO Pickups to German and Italy in batch this time marks the official entry of JAC pickups to European market.
Due to the strength of its products, JAC's pickup trucks are selling well around the world. As of now, JAC has successfully built two major series of pickup products: “T+Hunter” after years of development. The product range includes the economical pickup truck JAC T6, the business-friendly pickup truck JAC T8 PRO, the high-end commercial pickup truck Hunter, and the hard-core off-road pickup truck Hunter ocelot Edition for off-road enthusiasts. These products are highly competitive and can meet most of the needs among different user groups.JAC T8 PRO is the first pickup truck to open the high-end market in Europe. With a sedan-like design and large space, the pickup delivers strong power performance, high loading capacity and brings consumers a highly comfortable experience. In addition, the T8 pro has been developed with some improvements for the needs of the European market.
2023 can be seen the year of JAC pickups, with the new high-end model Hunter and T8 PRO diesel-petrol automatic products to be available for worldwide market. In 2024, hybrid, electric and other new energy pickups will be launched globally. In 2025, a new generation of medium and large pickup products will be launched globally.
- 34 Units of JAC light Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Pakistan 2023-02-23
- JAC Strengthens Its Digital Marketing & Promotion in Peru 2023-02-21
- 165 JAC Pickup Trucks Were Delivered to a Saudi Arabia's Customer 2023-02-10
- 100 JAC electric light trucks and 500 JAC e-JS4 Cars Set off for Europe 2023-01-30
- JAC Brings 100% Electric Light Trucks on Display at FENATRAM Show 2022 in Brazil 2022-11-28
- JAC Is Among the Top Chinese Truck Brands in Chile 2022-11-28
- JAC's N75EV Electric Light Truck Obtains EU WVTA Certificate 2022-08-31
- JAC T6 Pickups Selected by Kyrgyzstan's Ministry of Emergency Situations 2022-08-22
- JAC Secures Volume Order from Pakistan Drinking Water Company for Light Trucks 2022-08-12
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June 2022-08-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August