165 JAC Pickup Trucks Were Delivered to a Saudi Arabia's Customer
Recently, 165 JAC T8 pickup trucks were successfully delivered to a contracting business customer in Saudi Arabia.
The JAC Pickup T8 was designed to be a dependable and affordable vehicle in the light transport vehicle category up to 900 kg. It is ideal for Saudi Arabia’s weather conditions and off-road since it is supplied with competitively cost diesel engines for cargo transportation. The 2WD or 4WD pickup trucks can seat up to five passengers.
With over 30 years of expertise, the customer is regarded as one of the region’s largest and most important contracting enterprises, with its business covering many fields such as the construction of hospitals, hotels, ports, airports, railroads, factories across Saudi Arabia. Meanwhile, the group has reached a number of cooperation agreements with the Saudi government on the construction of Saudi Arabia's gigabit project "NEOM" and Red Sea New City. The batch of 165 JAC T8 pick-ups delivered will precisely be used for the construction of these projects.
JAC has been moving towards multi-dimensional integration from one-way perception since 2021. To seize the opportunity to construct major projects in Saudi Arabia, JAC has maintained close communication with leading company in the construction industry, to know about their needs and make improvement to their products. As a result, JAC's products are highly recognized by customers in the construction industry and get more orders.
The successful delivery of the 165 JAC T8 pickups indicates that T8 pickups have become a hit among its clients in Saudi Arabian construction industry. JAC will adhere to the user-centric approach and continuously improve customer solutions to achieve the Saudi Vision 2030 and move forward on the way to develop industry customers!
- 34 Units of JAC light Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Pakistan 2023-02-23
- JAC Strengthens Its Digital Marketing & Promotion in Peru 2023-02-21
- 100 JAC electric light trucks and 500 JAC e-JS4 Cars Set off for Europe 2023-01-30
- JAC Brings 100% Electric Light Trucks on Display at FENATRAM Show 2022 in Brazil 2022-11-28
- JAC Is Among the Top Chinese Truck Brands in Chile 2022-11-28
- JAC's N75EV Electric Light Truck Obtains EU WVTA Certificate 2022-08-31
- JAC T6 Pickups Selected by Kyrgyzstan's Ministry of Emergency Situations 2022-08-22
- JAC Secures Volume Order from Pakistan Drinking Water Company for Light Trucks 2022-08-12
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June 2022-08-04
- JAC Ranks among the Top 50 Chinese Global Brand Builders by Kantar BrandZ 2022-08-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August