500 Hongyan Firetrucks Were Sent to Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan(chinatrucks.com)--Recently, SAIC Hongyan exported 500 fire trucks to Kazakhstan, in Central Asia and a grand ceremony for the departure was held in China. These Hongyan trucks were finally selected by the customer due to their strong power, professional performance and reliable quality. Upon arrival, these trucks will be put into service in forests, oil fields and airports in Central Asia, helping to improve the level of firefighting equipment and the ability to respond to fire incidents.
The reliability, stability and power of firetrucks usually have a direct impact on the personal safety and operational efficiency of firefighters. To this end, Hongyan 6×4 fire trucks delivered this time are specially tuned to its chassis, which can fully meet the local needs for firegighting in different application scenarios in Kazakhstan.
For the needs of operation on unpaved roads such as forests and oilfield, Hongyan upgraded its power by equipped with a Corso 13-liter engine with a maximum horsepower of up to 480Ps and its strong power output can easily cope with different working conditions.
In particular, the model is also equipped with a FAST 12-speed overdrive transmission, which is easy to operate and has good acceleration performance, enabling firefighters to reach the rescue site quickly. In addition, Hongyan has added cold zone configuration to these fire trucks, even in the cold environment below -30° in Kazakhstan, the engine can start instantly and go to the front lines at any time.
In recent years, SAIC Hongyan has been actively implementing China's "One Belt, One Road", strategy and "going out" to develop the global markets. So far, SAIC Hongyan's fire trucks have been highly recognized by users both at home and abroad for their excellent quality and cutting-edge technology, contributing the Chinese part to the world's firefighting cause.
Previously, SAIC Hongyan fire trucks had been delivered in bulk to Papua New Guinea to guarantee the APEC conference to be held successfully in Papua New Guinea that year. Years ago, Hongyan firetrucks were also exported to the Dominican Republic, and made their public debut as a representative of the fire truck in the military parade for the 175th Anniversary of the independence of the Dominican Republic.
The successful export of 500 Hongyan fire trucks to Kazakhstan once again demonstrates the strength of Hongyan and markes a good start for its further expansion into the global markets. With the export of these Hongyan fire engines to Central Asia, "Made in China" fire trucks are reaching more and more countries and regions in the world.
These fire trucks will not only improve the local fire-fighting capability and emergency response level, but also further protect the lives and properties of the local population, and bring the friendly relationship between the two countries to a higher level.
- 410 Units of SAIC Fuel Cell Vehicles Were Put into Commercial Use in Shanghai 2022-08-05
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 150-Ton Electric KINGKAN Mining Trucks in Ordos 2022-06-13
- Hongyan's Fullly Electric Tractors Completed Trial Operation in Chile 2022-05-26
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor 2022-05-13
- HONGYAN GENHOO H6 E-dumper Clears You of Concerns about Driving Range 2022-05-09
- SAIC Hongyan Rolls Off Its 150-Ton Wide-body Mining EV 2022-04-22
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of 110 Fire Trucks to Customer 2022-03-03
- SAIC Hongyan’s First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Truck Rolled off the Line 2022-01-17
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of KINGKAN Dumpers to Lao Mining Company 2021-12-06
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Ordos 2021-11-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August