Dongfeng Automobile Exports 30 Waste Collection Vehicles to Central America
CENTRAL AMERICA(chinatrucks) -- Dongfeng Automobile Co., Ltd. (abb. DFAC) recently exported 30 waste collection vehicles to Central America, which are to be sent from Suizhou, China.
The vehicles were built in China by Dongfeng Automobile and will be used for waste transfer in Central America upon arrival. It has a waste capacity of 6cbm and comes standard with a new B19 2030 cab, Cummins engine and FAST transmission. The streets in the region are usually narrow, and it is not so easy for large garbage trucks to cross. The trucks from Dongfeng Automobile, instead, is mounted on the Dongfeng Captain C light truck chassis and isn't very large, so they fit in the streets just fine.
Over the years, Dongfeng Automobile has seen growing popularity in Central America for its excellent product performance. This is the first volume purchase order that Dongfeng Automobile has received from the Central American government sanitation system.
Wang Xunqian, Commercial Office Manager of Dongfeng Automobile Mexico said, "This is the first time that the company independently secured volume government bidding order, which brings the company's business into a new market in Central America.”The delivered vehicles will not only help improve the efficiency of the local sanitation system after they are put into operation, but also will help Dongfeng Automobile to further expand its operation into other markets in Central America.
- DFAC Debuts New Energy Trucks at Chile EV Auto Show 2022-10-28
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- Weichai Passes India Central Pollution Control Laboratory Audit Bureau Examine 2015-07-31
- 325 XCMG All Electric Trucks Were Exported to South America 2022-09-06
- SAIC Maxus Advances in North American Market 2021-12-22
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- Three ConMet Plants Receive 2020 Masters of Quality Supplier Award from DTNA 2021-11-17
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
- Linglong at 2019 LATIN AMERICAN CARIBBEAN TYRE EXPO 2019-07-02
- BYD Opens Service Center in Northern California 2019-04-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln
- Half of Vietnam Truck Imports Are from China?
- New Energy Light Trucks Become the New Track for Enterprises to Compete
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months