JAC T6 Pickups Selected by Kyrgyzstan's Ministry of Emergency Situations
KYRGYZSTAN(chinatrucks): As reported by the press center of the Presidential Administration of the Kyrgyz Republic, the country’s Ministry of Emergency Situations recently held a handover ceremony in Bishkek to receive a batch of emergency relief equipment from JAC Motor. The President, Cabinet Ministers, the Chairman of the National Security Council and the Minister of Emergency Situations of the country were all invited to participate in the event.
The ceremony was held at the foot of Tianshan Mountain. JAC T6 pickups lined up besides the podium, painted in a red and blue color representing the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The Ministry of Emergency Situations are known to assume important functions such as responding to fires, floods and droughts, geological disasters, road accidents and production safety accidents. This delivery marked that JAC pickups were officially named to the list of the Ministry of Emergency Situations as reliable partners and strong backings for Kyrgyzstan's emergency teams in addressing the natural disasters, road rescue.
These T6 pickup trucks are equipped with JAC 2.0 CTI turbocharged diesel engines, as well as highly intelligent configurations including Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Traction Control System (TCS) and reversing camera. All of these ensure the mobility of rescue personnel in carrying out their tasks, while providing a more convenient and safer travel experience.
With a complete and comprehensive product range, JAC pickup truck have seen continued growth in recent years, expanding to more than 80 countries, including Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Central Asia and other regions. JAC will give back to Kyrgyzstan customers and global customers with better products and more attentive services, and move forward to higher goals in the future!
- JAC Secures Volume Order from Pakistan Drinking Water Company for Light Trucks 2022-08-12
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June 2022-08-04
- JAC Ranks among the Top 50 Chinese Global Brand Builders by Kantar BrandZ 2022-08-01
- JAC Becomes the Best Selling Chinese Automobile Brand in Kazakhstan 2022-07-26
- JAC Sunray’s Exports Hit a New High in H1, 2022 2022-07-22
- JAC Delivers First Batch of Sunray Ambulances to Dominican Presidential Palace 2022-07-21
- Bangladesh: JAC T8 Made Its Debut on Dhaka Commercial Automotive Show 2022 2022-07-19
- JAC Launched Its High-end Light Truck Sub-brand “Yunduoduo” 2022-07-01
- JAC Delivers Electric Light Trucks to a Hong Kong-based Logistics Company 2022-06-22
- JAC Celebrates Its 200000th Pickup Roll Off the Production Line 2022-05-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
- Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao Paid a Visit to SHACMAN
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April