JAC Secures Volume Order from Pakistan Drinking Water Company for Light Trucks
PAKISTAN -- Inter-fluid, a Pakistan drinking water company, ordered a batch of JAC high-end light trucks, which is the second time for the company to purchase JAC trucks.
Inter-fluid has been purchasing vehicles in bulk since the end of 2020 for the distribution of high-end drinking water to well-known hotel chains, such as Intercontinental and Marriott hotels in Karachi, a major commercial hub of Pakistan.After conducting some research into local automobile brands, products and service capabilities, Inter-fluid finally chose JAC.
Mr. Awais, Equipment Director of Inter-fluid, commented that: “JAC products are excellent in terms of styling and performance, and that JAC provides us with excellent channel resources and all-round service support. Inter-fluid will be purchasing more JAC products in the future as our business continues to grow.”
In recent days, Pakistan's end market has been hit by the war and the epidemic. JAC, a Chinese automobile brand that has been in the Pakistan for many years, has partnered with leading bank PJB to provide vehicle financing and leasing services for entrepreneurial families. JAC has also secured many volume orders from well-known high-end logistics companies and drinking water companies such as TNT, leopard, PepsiCo, and AQUAFINA.
In 2021, JAC exported a cumulative total of 1,000 vehicles to the Pakistan market. In the first half of this year, the growth momentum continued with JAC exporting 800 vehicles to Pakistan, demonstrating the rising strength of the Chinese automotive brand.
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June 2022-08-04
- JAC Ranks among the Top 50 Chinese Global Brand Builders by Kantar BrandZ 2022-08-01
- JAC Becomes the Best Selling Chinese Automobile Brand in Kazakhstan 2022-07-26
- JAC Sunray’s Exports Hit a New High in H1, 2022 2022-07-22
- JAC Delivers First Batch of Sunray Ambulances to Dominican Presidential Palace 2022-07-21
- Bangladesh: JAC T8 Made Its Debut on Dhaka Commercial Automotive Show 2022 2022-07-19
- JAC Launched Its High-end Light Truck Sub-brand “Yunduoduo” 2022-07-01
- JAC Delivers Electric Light Trucks to a Hong Kong-based Logistics Company 2022-06-22
- JAC Celebrates Its 200000th Pickup Roll Off the Production Line 2022-05-24
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
- Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao Paid a Visit to SHACMAN
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April