15 FOTON AUMARK S Delivered to FLASH Express in the Philippines
PHILIPPINES -- On May 5, 15 units of FOTON AUMARK S were successfully delivered to FLASH Express at its distribution centre in SantaRosa, Southern Luzon, Philippines.
FLASH Express is an e-commerce logistics provider that was founded in 2017 and has now developed into a leading company in Thailand. In 2022, FLASH Express entered the Philippine market for the first time and to date 13 transit centers and 360 secondary outlets have been set up, covering 86% of the rural areas in Luzon. With 7,200 employees, FLASH Express can receive 110 thousand orders a day on average, which is expected to increase to 1 million after these AUMARK S Trucks are put into operation.
Due to mobility restrictions for epidemic control, consumer behavior has changed and people are shopping more online. This has led to a wave of e-commerce worldwide, rapid development of the logistics industry and an increase in demand for logistics vehicles. FLASH Express pointed out that they were more focused on "efficient and economical" when purchasing a truck. That is why they finally chose AUMARK S as the best choice after conducting a long-term market research and comparison at the early stages of the procurement process. Besides excellent attendance, productivity and fuel efficiency, the perfect after-sales service is another reason why FLASH Express chose AUMARK S.
As a high-end urban logistics light truck, AUMARK S has passed the rigorous vehicle assessment by DEKRA, a German authoritative testing and certification organization, under the supervision of Tracker, a professional European commercial vehicle media, throughout the whole process. In terms of safety, it is in accordance with the requirements of European crash regulations ECE R29, vision regulation ECE R46 04, and the new European regulation ECE R51-03 for each NVH indicator. AUMARK S fully meets European standards for safety and comfort with German ZF gearbox. The whole series of AUMARK S comes standard with Cummins ISF 2.8 and 3.8 engines that can produce a maximum output torque of 600N-m. Compared to its competitors with the same power, AUMARK S has a greater improvement in fuel consumption and maintenance mileage, making it a good choice for urban logistics transport.
Over years of effort, AUMARK S has been applied in a wide range of industries, including logistics express and cold chain transportation, and has been put into operation by Southeast Asian logistics giant J&T Express, the Philippine Red Cross and local vaccine cold chain transportation Sector, and GoGoXpress E-commerce Logistics.
This successful delivery not only enhances the brand influence, but also contributes to the development of the local logistics industry. In the future, FOTON Motor will continue to devote itself to the development of the local express logistics industry, and become a new benchmark for efficient logistics services.
- Expect More From Angka-Tan Motor, the Sole Distributor of FOTON in Malaysia 2022-06-15
- FOTON Introduces Fully-electric, Commercial Trucks at IFAT in Munich, Germany 2022-06-15
- FOTON AUMAN AMT Heavy-duty Trucks Launched in Africa 2022-06-10
- Chinese Ambassador to the Philippines, Huang Xilian, Tours FOTON PH 2022-05-21
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February