FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL
PAKISTAN -- On April 8, FOTON Pakistan successfully delivered 3 units of express logistics vehicles to DHL. This is the first collaboration between FOTON Motor and DHL in Pakistan, which will grow DHL’s business in Pakistan.
DHL Express has more stringent standards for the stability of its logistics vehicles, and higher requirements for the economy and power. FOTON light truck was finally recognized by DHL precisely due to its excellent stability, strong power, high efficiency and fuel saving based on mature powertrain technology and diversified customized solutions. In addition, FOTON Pakistan has a perfect after-sales service system to ensure timely and efficient transport.
FOTON Motor has gained the trust and support of its customers locally enabling it to stand out as the leading player. The delivery reflects FOTON's advantages in the logistics and transportation industry and will help to promote high-quality and sustainable development of Pakistan's logistics industry.
FOTON has established cooperation with its local partner MMC for 20 years. As one of the earliest KD partners, MMC has always maintained a good relationship with FOTON. With the joint efforts of both parties, FOTON 4.5-6 tonne light trucks ranked the second in the industry with a market share of 38%, up 10% year-on-year, primarily attributable to several orders from large customers in 2021. With the introduction of the new AUMAN EST-M and further expansion of the subsequent light truck product line, it will inject more fresh blood into the Pakistan’s market and help upgrade the logistics industry in Pakistan.
- Expect More From Angka-Tan Motor, the Sole Distributor of FOTON in Malaysia 2022-06-15
- FOTON Introduces Fully-electric, Commercial Trucks at IFAT in Munich, Germany 2022-06-15
- FOTON AUMAN AMT Heavy-duty Trucks Launched in Africa 2022-06-10
- Chinese Ambassador to the Philippines, Huang Xilian, Tours FOTON PH 2022-05-21
- 15 FOTON AUMARK S Delivered to FLASH Express in the Philippines 2022-05-07
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February