CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand
THAILAND--On April 8, CP FOTON’s Dealer Conference with the theme of "GO FOR ALL" was held in Bangkok, Thailand, aiming to work together with dealers to pursue business growth. Meanwhile, FOTON AUMARK FLEX light truck was also launched at the event. CP FOTON executives including Nopadol Chiaravanont, vice chairman of Industrial Business Group at Charoen Pokphand Group(CP Group), Kritsana, managing director at CP FOTON and Huang Chao, Executive Deputy General Manager at CP FOTON, as well as 19 dealers and more than 10 medias together participated in the event.
It has been three years since the establishment of the joint venture between Thailand Charoen Pokphand (CP) Group and China FOTON Motor Group in July 2019. In 2021, they accelerated the market layout and managed to introduce new energy commercial vehicles into Thailand in November. CP FOTON ended up the year 2021 with sales of 300-unit trucks and a YOY growth of up to 200 percent! Nopadol Chiaravanont, vice chairman of Industrial Business Group at Charoen Pokphand Group(CP Group) said that CP FOTON will not stop here and will be committed to enhancing the transportation industry by constant innovation and make it the best choice for transportation operators in Thailand.
As CP FOTON’s first knock-out product, FOTON AUMARK FLEX was officially launched targeting at high-end urban logistics market. FLEX stands for “flexible”, which means more flexible and offers customers versatility. Upon launching, 60 units of FOTON AUMARK FLEX were ordered by the dealer right at the launching event.
In the future, FOTON's business strategy in the Asia-Pacific region will continue to focus on Thailand to contribute to the "Belt and Road" and "Thailand 4.0" automotive industry with its new products, technology and market advantages.
- Foton Enters into a Deal with CP to Make All Vehicle Types in Thailand 2019-05-07
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
- FOTON Motor Ranked First in Exports for the 11th Year in a Row 2022-01-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021