CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand
THAILAND--On April 8, CP FOTON’s Dealer Conference with the theme of "GO FOR ALL" was held in Bangkok, Thailand, aiming to work together with dealers to pursue business growth. Meanwhile, FOTON AUMARK FLEX light truck was also launched at the event. CP FOTON executives including Nopadol Chiaravanont, vice chairman of Industrial Business Group at Charoen Pokphand Group(CP Group), Kritsana, managing director at CP FOTON and Huang Chao, Executive Deputy General Manager at CP FOTON, as well as 19 dealers and more than 10 medias together participated in the event.
It has been three years since the establishment of the joint venture between Thailand Charoen Pokphand (CP) Group and China FOTON Motor Group in July 2019. In 2021, they accelerated the market layout and managed to introduce new energy commercial vehicles into Thailand in November. CP FOTON ended up the year 2021 with sales of 300-unit trucks and a YOY growth of up to 200 percent! Nopadol Chiaravanont, vice chairman of Industrial Business Group at Charoen Pokphand Group(CP Group) said that CP FOTON will not stop here and will be committed to enhancing the transportation industry by constant innovation and make it the best choice for transportation operators in Thailand.
As CP FOTON’s first knock-out product, FOTON AUMARK FLEX was officially launched targeting at high-end urban logistics market. FLEX stands for “flexible”, which means more flexible and offers customers versatility. Upon launching, 60 units of FOTON AUMARK FLEX were ordered by the dealer right at the launching event.
In the future, FOTON's business strategy in the Asia-Pacific region will continue to focus on Thailand to contribute to the "Belt and Road" and "Thailand 4.0" automotive industry with its new products, technology and market advantages.
- Foton Enters into a Deal with CP to Make All Vehicle Types in Thailand 2019-05-07
- Expect More From Angka-Tan Motor, the Sole Distributor of FOTON in Malaysia 2022-06-15
- FOTON Introduces Fully-electric, Commercial Trucks at IFAT in Munich, Germany 2022-06-15
- FOTON AUMAN AMT Heavy-duty Trucks Launched in Africa 2022-06-10
- Chinese Ambassador to the Philippines, Huang Xilian, Tours FOTON PH 2022-05-21
- 15 FOTON AUMARK S Delivered to FLASH Express in the Philippines 2022-05-07
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February