328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia
COLOMBIA -- On March 31, 328 FOTON AUMAN AMT trucks set sail to Colombia from Tianjin port. Together with these 328 units, FOTON Motor has exported a combined total of 439 automatic heavy-duty trucks to Colombia in the first quarter, for applications across different industries such as hazardous chemical transportation, bulk cargo transportation and vehicle leasing. The delivery will contribute to the rise of the market share of AUMAN automatic products following its successful introduction into the Colombian market.
FOTON AUMAN automatic Heavy-duty truck was first introduced into the Colombian market in September 2019. Currently, automatic heavy truck market in Colombia is still mainly dominated by European and U.S. brands. FOTON Motor is the first among the Chinese brands to introduce automatic products to Colombia, where the share of automatic products are expected to exceed 40% by 2022.
AUMAN AMT 's two major advantages lies in fuel economy and efficiency that will help improve the transport efficiency. Besides, its safety assistance systems including hydraulic retarder, FCWS, LDWS can reduce the driving risk. With the availability of spare parts for maintenance and repair services in Colombia, FOTON AUMAN AMT will bring you a highly competitive travelling experience. It can save up to 5% more fuel than American manual transmission counterparts and therefore are highly recognized by customers combined with its high efficiency, safety and premium quality. With the opening of the main transport routes in Colombia, the travel speed of tractors on mountain roads is expected to increase by more than 15km/h. At that time, Colombia will see an increasing demand from customers for medium and long-distance efficient logistics vehicles and AUMAN AMT is expected to be among the best option in the tractor market for its easy maneuverability, economic and fuel-saving features as well as proven reliability in Colombia.
The product delivery signifies that FOTON's automatic products are gaining increasing recognition among more and more industrial users in Colombia. In the future, FOTON Motor will exploit its multi-scenario operation service capability to jointly promote the innovation and development in Colombia's transportation industry and the transformation of the entire transportation industry.
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
- FOTON Motor Ranked First in Exports for the 11th Year in a Row 2022-01-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021