209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia
MONGOLIA -- On April 1, FAW Group Import & Export Corporation held a ceremony to deliver 209 Jiefang J6P 6x4 tractors, the most popular model, to large customers at Ganqimaodu, in China-Mongolia border areas. Leaders including Xu Xiangcheng, Chairman of Ulatzhongqi ChengyuanTrading Co., Ltd, Song Ruiqi and Zhao Junxian, general manager and deputy general manager of Fenyang Ruitong Energy Co., Ltd 's office in Inner Mongolia were physically presented at the event, and Leng Changchun, deputy general manager of Jiefang’s overseas department participated in the event virtually.
At the event, Jiefang gave a full introduction to Jiefang J6P 6X4 tractor from a technical point of view. They mentioned that its chassis system had been fully upgraded to improve efficiency and reduce maintenance costs while retaining those original advantages such as "low dead weight, low fuel consumption, high reliability, comfort and safety". Leng Changchun said, "These 209 tractors are specially developed by FAW Jiefang according to actual operating conditions to fully meet customers’ expectations.
During the event, Song Ruiqi delivered a speech to express his recognition and appreciation for Jiefang's products, and willingness to conduct in-depth collaboration in promoting green transformation of transport sector and to work jointly to create an intelligent logistics industry.
The manager of Jiefang’s Mongolia office subsequently handed over the signal keys to customers, and announced the official departure of 209 units J6P6x4 tractors.
With its layout accelerated in global market, FAW Jiefang has achieved some significant progress in overseas business. In 2021, its overseas sales exceeded 15,000 units, an increase of 142% year-on-year. The growth rate was among the highest in the industry and its export of medium and heavy trucks moved up into the top three last year.
- FAWDE’s Export Volume Went up by 55% YOY 2022-06-23
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine 2022-06-09
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation 2022-05-18
- FAW TRUCKS SA Assembles 9 000th Unit At COEGA PLANT 2022-05-05
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 2022-03-31
- Over 100 Jiefang Heavy Trucks Are Delivered for Railway Construction in Nigeria 2022-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant 2021-12-20
- FAW Jiefang: Overseas Sales to Account for 10% of Total Sales by 2025 2021-11-26
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- FAW Group Participates the Second China-Africa Economic And Trade Expo 2021-09-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February