Dongfeng Delivers 100 CNG Tractors to Its Nigerian Customer
NIGERIA, March 15(chinatrucks.com)--Launched in 2013 by China, the One Belt One Road Initiative aims to build several economic corridors that connect China to Asia, Africa and Europe by overland and sea routes to facilitate the trade along the routes and eventually achieve the grand goal of economic integration in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Xinjiang Co., Ltd. seized the market opportunity to expand its overseas business together with its overseas distributors.
With constant efforts, 100 CNG tractors are ready to be delivered to Nigeria.
Nigeria is not only the country with the largest population in Africa, by far the Africa’s largest economy, but also among the first countries in Africa to participate in the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI).
The customer is a wholly owned subsidiary of a Nigeria-based oil company, who will deploy the 100 CNG tractors to its quarry project for hauling 100 tons of gravel, sand and stone.
Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Xinjiang Co., Ltd. specializes in providing the whole process customized-built services and optimal solutions for customers ranging from product development to production and delivery.
The trucks are specifically designed for harsh environmental conditions and can be used in a wide variety of heavy load applications. It is powered by a 13L 440HP engine, paired with a FAST 12-speed transmission, as well as a multi-leaf spring suspension system and Dana 22T wheel reduction drive axle, to make the maximum weight the vehicle can tow up to 90 Tons.
Additionally, its heat dissipation system and air intake and exhaust system have been specifically designed, all standard parts have been applied to Dacromet anti-corrosion treatment to ensure improved tdurability and customers’ requests to be fufilled to the greatest possible extent.
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN 2022-05-19
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March 2022-04-26
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- 24 Dongfeng Tractors Were Delivered to Vietnamese Customer for Express Service 2021-11-30
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
- Dongfeng to Bring Seven Popular Vehicles on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February