JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle
BRAZIL, Feb 21(chinatrucks.com)-- In recent years, a wave of vehicle electrification has swept across the world. At the beginning of the Chinese new year in 2022, the Brazilian market once again reported good news that batch of JAC electric light trucks N55 were delivered to MERCADO LIBRE, the largest e-commerce platform in Latin America.
MERCADO LIBRE is the largest e-commerce platform in Latin America, with a presence in more than 20 Latin American countries including Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Chile and Peru, and with annual sales of more than US$90 billion in 2021, making it the Latin America’s most valuable company. As a giant company, MERCADO LIBRE has very high quality requirements for vehicles and has never bought any Chinese branded products in the entire Latin American region since its inception. However, after conducting testing for JAC electric light truck N55 in 2020, they found that they were very satisfied with the results, so they placed a high-volume order for JAC electric N55 for the first time.
The number of JAC electric light trucks exported to Brazil in 2021 exceeded 400 units. Customers to whom the vehicles were delivered in Brazil include several Fortune 500 companies such as DHL, Carrefour Supermarket Group and Nestlé Foods. The first mass delivery to MERCADO LIBRE in 2022 also marks a new phase in the JAC's EV development in Latin America.
In the future, JAC will continue to expand overseas market, further enhance its technological innovation capabilities, to create more values for both commercial vehicle customers and global partners.
- JAC Delivers Electric Light Trucks to a Hong Kong-based Logistics Company 2022-06-22
- JAC Celebrates Its 200000th Pickup Roll Off the Production Line 2022-05-24
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February