JAC Vietnam Ends the Year 2021 with Multiple Orders
VIETNAM, Jan 21(chinatrucks.com)--In November, JAC Binh Duong direct sale store received an order for 4 units of JAC Trucks from BK Transport Company. The customer was known to be a big fan of JAC’s competitors. However, after the first purchase and trial of 2 JAC trucks, the customer spoke highly of its performance and placed an additional order for 2 more narrow-body Cummins model.
In mid-December, the last batch of coach cars(H360) was delivered to Ho Chi Minh City People's Police University by JAC Binh Duong direct sale store, bringing the total number of JAC coach cars delivered to 8 units. At the beginning of January, JAC Haiphong directly-managed store successfully got an order for 10 coach cars from a driving school.
In addition to narrow-body model, Cummins wide-body model was also favored by logistics customers. Specializing in short-haul express transport, Mingde Transport Company chose JAC N800 long cargo box edition. Featuring longer cargo box, strong power and low fuel consumption, JAC N800 is particularly suitable for transporting light weight cargo. According to the customer, they have put 3 units into operation and the customer plan to add one more unit to the northern transport network in the coming year. Since its arrival in Vietnam, the Cummins-powered model has made a significant market success in Vietnam with its extremely high performance and low cost, becoming the flagship model of its kind!
In January 2021, J&T branch located in Can Tho placed an order for an additional 3 JAC A5 medium trucks following hundreds of purchase in 2020.
South Korea based HYUNG IK, a logistics company made a centralized purchasing for 18 units of JAC A5 trucks for transporting electronic components. After its experience for one year, the customer was very satisfied with the vehicle performance and made another purchase for 5 more A5 models, becoming one of the rare seed customers from South Korea.
On January 5, 2022, delivery of 3 JAC trucks took place in Can Tho store, making a grand start for the new year.
- JAC Delivers Electric Light Trucks to a Hong Kong-based Logistics Company 2022-06-22
- JAC Celebrates Its 200000th Pickup Roll Off the Production Line 2022-05-24
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February