440 SAIC Light-duty Trucks Delivered to Overseas Market
OVERSEAS Jan 7 (chinatrucks) -- At the very beginning of 2022, 440 SAIC light-duty trucks arrived at Shanghai Haitong International Automotive Terminal, getting ready to be sent to overseas market.
Batch deliver of 440 vehicles is a major challenge for the factory and logistics sector. The Logistics team has stayed up all night long during the New Year's holiday to ensure that all the vehicles could catch the first ship of the New Year to overseas market.
Despite a highly competitive market affected by COVID-19, SAIC Light Truck has kept targeting at the overseas mid-to-high-end market.
In response to seminars in specific applications, SAIC has performed an upgrade to products since they were launched into overseas market in June 2020. With a good reputation in the region, the demand for SAIC light-duty trudks was again rising.
- Top Ten Dump Truck Players in November 2021-12-30
- SAIC Maxus Advances in North American Market 2021-12-22
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate 2021-11-10
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY 2021-10-09
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- MAXUS and Harris Group Supply DPD UK with 750 Electric Vans 2021-06-24
- SAIC Maxus Export Volume Jumped by 16.92% in 2020 2021-01-06
- SAIC Maxus Launches Its T70 Pickup with Four Editions Available 2020-12-17
- 50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation 2020-09-16
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BOSCH Qingling Hydrogen Fuel Cell Project Officially Kicks off in Chongqing
- Volvo, Daimler And Traton Agree On JV Charging Network for Europe
- JAC Ranks Top 40 in "BrandZ Top 50 Global Brands in China in 2021" List
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Dump Truck Players in November
- China’s Domestic Tractor Head Sales Exceed 30,000 Units in November
- JMC's Sales in Chile Jumped 300% YoY in 2021
- China Posts Domestic Heavy-duty Truck Sales for November
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September