Grand Start 2022: FOTON Nigeria 110 Units of AUMAN GTL Delivery
NIGERIA, Jan 5, (chinatrucks)-- In the past 2021, FOTON Motor rose sharply against the trend and had been extremely successful in overseas market. At the very beginning of 2022, 110 units AUMAN GTL trucks were repurchased by a FOTON loyal user, the largest brewing company in Nigeria.
The customer, as the largest international brewing company in Nigeria, is primarily engaged in the brewing, marketing and sales of beer, stout, non-alcoholic malt beverages and soft drinks, whose products have been exported to West Africa and other regions. As a loyal customer of FOTON for many years, it had purchased 300 units of FOTON AUMAN heavy-duty trucks in 2019.
The AUMAN GTL trucks delivered this time are the first batch to be exported to Nigeria after a complete upgrading, used mainly for the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) transportation. The products have undergone an upgrade from mechanical fuel injection pump to common rail injection, which is of great significance for the upgrading of African heavy-duty trucks. Empowered by highlights of high-loaded, fuel –saving but great power (Cummins ISG), they will help achieve fast, safe, and efficient transportation. Additionally, FOTON Motor provides industry TOP customers with customized services for engine, gearbox turnaround machines, training and more, to ensure services are deployed throughout the whole process.
Since FOTON Motor entered the Nigerian market, many major breakthroughs have been made in technology, products and services in different market segments such as engineering, transportation and FMCG: asphalt paving industry-leaders repurchased 20 FOTON AUMAN asphalt tankers for asphalt transportation in road construction projects; 40 TUNLAND pickup trucks were delivered to its customer in Nigeria.; a product launch event was held to showcase its VIEW C2, which can carry out passenger transport, freight transport and distribution services throughout urban areas.
The FMCG industry is characterized by a short product life cycle and a high consumption frequency. In response to the Nigerian government’s policy on the development of FMCG sector, FOTON Motor has performed an upgrade on the products. It is now gradually advancing its efforts in promoting and implementing overall layout of the whole commercial vehicle in Nigeria as per the expectations and requirements of each segment. As FOTON Motor has a large presence in the Nigerian market, it will enjoy growing popularity and attract more customers from all over the world to choose FOTON.
- FOTON Motor Delivers Over 30 SPVs to Boost Transportation Construction in Uganda 2021-12-22
- 40 FOTON TUNLAND Pickup Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Nigeria 2021-12-17
- 220 FOTON AUMAN Asphalt Tank Trucks Empower Road Construction in Nigeria 2021-12-16
- FOTON Motor Marks 15 Years in the Philippines 2021-12-10
- FOTON Super Powertrain Helps Oil and Gas Transportation in Laos 2021-12-01
- 332 FOTON Gratour Mini Trucks to Go into Service in the Philippines 2021-11-23
- FOTON Motor Launches 100% Commercial EVs in Thailand 2021-11-19
- FotonInMotion|JAN-OCT.Overseas Sales Volume Totaled 51999 Units,Up 67% YOY 2021-11-09
- Malaysia | FOTON EST AMT Helps Increase Productivity and Solve Driver Shortage 2021-11-05
- Foton Piaggio Sold 6234 New Porter NP6 to Customers in Europe from JAN.-SEP. 2021-10-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BOSCH Qingling Hydrogen Fuel Cell Project Officially Kicks off in Chongqing
- Volvo, Daimler And Traton Agree On JV Charging Network for Europe
- JAC Ranks Top 40 in "BrandZ Top 50 Global Brands in China in 2021" List
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Dump Truck Players in November
- China’s Domestic Tractor Head Sales Exceed 30,000 Units in November
- JMC's Sales in Chile Jumped 300% YoY in 2021
- China Posts Domestic Heavy-duty Truck Sales for November
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September