Chinese Electric Heavy-duty Trucks First Exported to Brazil
BRAZIL, Jan. 4 (chinatrucks.com) – A ceremony was successfully held to deliver the first batch of CAMC electric trucks to Brazil. The vehicles delivered in this batch include swapping tractor, electric tractor, swapping dump truck chassis and electric dump truck chassis. This is the first time for CAMC to export new energy vehicles to overseas market and it is also the first time that China's electric heavy-duty trucks have been exported to Brazil.
CAMC was selected as the first batch of “National Vehicle Export Base” enterprise and has begun exporting since 2005. Now its products have been exported to more than 60 countries and regions in Eastern Europe, North Africa, Southeast Asia and South America. With this successfully delivery of electric trucks to Brazil, CAMC will make efforts in both traditional energy and new energy fields to promote China's high-end manufacturing heavy-duty trucks to the world.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BOSCH Qingling Hydrogen Fuel Cell Project Officially Kicks off in Chongqing
- Volvo, Daimler And Traton Agree On JV Charging Network for Europe
- JAC Ranks Top 40 in "BrandZ Top 50 Global Brands in China in 2021" List
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Dump Truck Players in November
- China’s Domestic Tractor Head Sales Exceed 30,000 Units in November
- JMC's Sales in Chile Jumped 300% YoY in 2021
- China Posts Domestic Heavy-duty Truck Sales for November
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September