SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of KINGKAN Dumpers to Lao Mining Company
LAOS, December 6 /chinatrucks.com/ -- Recently, SAIC Hongyan held a ceremony in Laos to deliver the first batch of Hongyan KINGKAN 6×4 dump trucks to a Lao Mining company, which will help the local mining industry to improve effiency.
In order to perform the daily transportation activities, Lao mining company agrees to purchase a batch of dump trucks. After a series of comparisons, they finally choose SAIC Hongyan dump trucks, which are being known as “king of engineering” not only in China but also abroad because of its superior performance including high bearing capacity and durability.
Hongyan KINGKAN 6x4 dump truck has passed 700,000 times fatigue test, with large axle load and strong bearing capacity. Its chassis is made of high-strength alloy, delivering excellent anti-crushing performance with detailed workmanship. Besides, its reinforced frame, high load-bearing chassis help lower the center of gravity and improve stability, making it adaptable to a variety of operating environments.
Double sealing strips are applied to the doors to prevent dust and reduce noise in noisy construction sites so that it can provide a better working environment for drivers.
In addition, SAIC Hongyan always insists on the concept of "zero distance service", and is on standby 24 hours a day to respond quickly to ensure that customers have no worries about after-sales service. This is also one of the most important reasons why customers choose and trust SAIC Hongyan.
- SAIC Hongyan’s First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Truck Rolled off the Line 2022-01-17
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Ordos 2021-11-23
- Hongyan Launches World’s First 10000-unit Hydrogen Heavy-duty Truck Project 2021-10-14
- Hongyan H6 Displayed at 2021 World Intelligent Connected Vehicles Conference 2021-09-27
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- 64 Units Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Turkmenistan for Operation 2020-10-29
- 290 Hongyan Military Trucks Participate in Fighting Floods in Cambodia 2020-10-13
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June 2020-07-22
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021