CAMC Seals Order for 500 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks at WMC
ANHUI, HEFEI PROVINCE, November 22 /chinatrucks.com/ --The fourth World Manufacturing Convention (hereafter referred to as WMC) kicked off on Nov 19 in Hefei, capital of East China’s Anhui province.
The four-day event, themed “innovation-driven, digitally empowered: global manufacturing industry aligned for high-quality growth,” aims to promote high-quality manufacturing and deepen exchanges between China and the rest of the world. At the recent WMC expo, CAMC, one of the major players in the electric trucks market in China, unveiled two electric heavy-duty trucks, the electric tractor and electric mixer truck. Up to now, the number of electric heavy-duty trucks CAMC launched to the markertt has totaled tens of hundreds of units.
At the WMC, CAMC announced a strategic agreement with Jiangyin Ronghui Machinery Equipment Manufacturing Co.Ltd. to supply 500 electric heavy-duty trucks and made the first delivery of 100 electric trucks on the site.
The truck comes standard with CATL lithium iron phosphate battery, powerful electric motor, and AMT transmission, and is specifically designed for applications in mining haulage, steel plant, urban mass transit, and port terminal haulage.
To address the driving range problems, CAMC has also specially designed the truck to enable owners to swap out empty battery packs for a fully charged one in just 3 to 5 minutes. This will not only significantly improves its attendance, but it also provides the truck with the capacity to operate 24 hours a day.
CAMC electric mixer truck is also best-known among its new energy product. As the mixer truck adopts integrated design, it is convenient for customers to conduct maintenance and repair work. Major components such as engine, transmission and axles are developed by CAMC, ensuring consistent experience and one-stop service. As the first manufacturer to begin commercialize its electric mixer trucks, CAMC has been involved in the constructions for 2022 winter Olympics, National Stadium and receives positive response from the market.
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- 7 HANMA Cargo Truck Delivered to Lanzhou Customers 2017-01-20
- Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference 2019-11-22
- World's First Electric Self-driving Heavy Truck Debuts in Shanghai, China 2018-09-18
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- Allison Transmission announces xFE models for 1000 Series™ and 2000 Series™ 2017-10-20
- 3500 Units JAC World Truck Exported During First Half Year, up 27% 2017-08-22
- Auto Shanghai 2017: JAC World Truck Globally Launched into the Market 2017-04-24
- ZOOMLION Help to Construct 2018 Russia World Cup Stadium 2016-10-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse