5 Foton Trucks Were Delivered to Laos for Logistics Service
LAOS, October 15 /chinatrucks.com/ - On October 13, Foton Motor officially delivered 5 brand new trucks to its customer from Laos. The customer is reportedly a leading logistics company with its business spreading across the whole country. The vehicles delivered to the customer include midium-size trucks, light duty trucks, as well as mini trucks for urban, suburban and last-mile delivery services. With these vehicles being put in to service, they hope to usher in a new stage of growth as Lao is stepping up its efforts to develop the logistics industry.
This delivery marks a good beginning for their further cooperation to realize resource sharing, and win-win business. With its additional “total care” service, high attendance, and easy access to service networks, the vehicles manufactured by Foton have been more favored by customer than those from many other automakers.
Cost effectiveness has always been of great concern for logistics industry. In future, Foton Motor will constantly explore ways to upgrade to its prodcuts, improve service quality, attendance and lower operation cost so as to maximize its customers’ profit.
- Foton JUL-SEP. Overseas Sales Stands at 17000 Units, UP 80% YOY 2021-10-13
- Foton Motor Attends the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo 2021-09-29
- FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion 2021-09-06
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan 2021-08-27
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary 2021-08-27
- ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant 2021-08-17
- Foton Motor Exhibited in Mexico’s Transport Suppliers Expo 2021 2021-08-12
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021