30 JAC Electric Light Trucks Were Delivered to Brazil's DHL Logistics Company
BRAZIL, October 10, /chinatrucks.com/ -- Recently, good news came from the Brazilian market. 30 electric light trucks were delivered to Brazil's DHL company. As one of the world's largest logistics companies, DHL has extremely strict requirements on product brand, quality, service, and warranty. JAC is also the first Chinese light truck brand purchased by DHL in Latin America!
At the beginning of 2021, the "Carbon Peak" and "Carbon Neutral" strategies were proposed, which undoubtedly provided an infinite fertile ground for the development of new energy, and China's automobile industry is also advancing rapidly on the road of new energy technology development. For the Brazilian market, JAC deployed ahead of schedule and responded actively, becoming the first brand to introduce electric light trucks in the Brazilian market. From January to September 2021, JAC delivered more than 100 electric light trucks in the Brazilian market in batches. Among the light truck segments, JAC has achieved remarkable results as the first Chinese brand.
JAC and dealers arranged test training and driving training before the test for DHL customer use scenarios, and provided a fixed charging pile charging solution， then followed the car test to understand the customer's use scenario, daily driving speed, driving distance, and use area. According to the customer's post-uploading requirements, the corresponding adaptability improvements shall be made. After multiple rounds of testing and the purchase and use of the first prototype vehicle, DHL expressed recognition for the excellent quality and perfect solution of JAC electric light trucks. The CEO of DHL Brazil Logistics Company praised the excellent quality of JAC. The subsequent batch orders are also a matter of course. At the same time, DHL Logistics Brazil stated that it will continue to cooperate with JAC electric light trucks in the future.
The batch delivery of new energy commercial vehicles marks a new stage of JAC's international business. Next, JAC will continue to accelerate the development of overseas markets and globalization. Deliver safer, more eco-friendly, more energy-efficient, and smarter new energy commercial vehicles to the world, contribute own strength to China's intelligent manufacturing.
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market 2021-08-13
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico 2021-08-06
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service 2021-07-28
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
- JAC Makes Batch Delivery of T6 Pickups in Nigeria 2021-03-19
- 17 Units JAC Light Trucks Donated to Uzbekistan for COVID-19 Vaccine Transport 2021-03-02
- JAC T6 Ranks in the Top 10 Best-selling Models in Ecuador 2020 2021-02-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021