LIUGONG Mining Trucks Powered by Yuchai Engines to Be Exported to South America
SOUTH AMERICA, October 11, /chinatrucks.com/ -- The first LIUGONG mining trucks with Yuchai YC6K13 engines have been loaded on ship, ready shipping to South America from Changzhou, China. According to report, this is the first large order from overseas buyer that LIUGONG has received, together with Yuchai.
YC6K series were developed as the flagship engine for heavy-duty applications. The horsepower they produced is considered to be the largest among engines with the same displacement. The engines have been successfully passed the extreme environment test, to ensure safe, endurable and efficient output to response to various extreme road conditions with dust and high latitudes in mining areas.
Yuchai 6K series heavy-duty engines are highly praised and affirmed by Liugong for its high performance and high-quality after-sales service. In the future, Yuchai will strengthen efforts to expand overseas markets together with Liugong and create a great sense of pride by “Made in China” label.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %