Beiben Exports AMT-equipped Dump Trucks to Zambia
ZAMBIA, September 13, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- Recently, 20 Beiben trucks equipped with FAST AMT rolled off from the assembly line and will be exported to Zambia. Apart from fitting with FAST AMT (Beyond Drive Transmission), these trucks are also equipped with FAST FHB400 hydrolic retarder and QHG50 PTO to further comply with customer’s specific requirements.
FAST AMT (Beyond Drive Transmission), China's first entirely self-developed integrated AMT, comes with features like intelligence, high energy efficiency and high level of comfort. Since the AMT has been designed in the layout of integrated circuit, the mechanical and electrical system is highly integrated to ensure a sufficient reliability in operation and and to help reduce the shift time. The new generation of TCU was introduced to meet the future needs of product development over the next 10 t0 15 years. The software developed by itsself provides a number of functions such as Fuel Economy of Coast Down, Off-highway Mode, Crawl Control, Free Driving Mode and Anti-Roll Back.In contrast with its alternatives with manual transmission, the vehicle shows a lower fuel consumption and significantly less maintenance costs.
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation 2020-07-02
- Shacman Opens Spare Part Center in Zambia 2019-09-19
- SHACMAN X3000 Trucks Operate Smoothly in Zambia 2019-06-11
- SINOTRUK Doubles Sales for Heavy-duty Trucks in Zambia 2018-12-11
- Volvo Invest US$10m to Opens New Dealership in Zambia 2017-07-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY