3 FULONGMA Garbage Trucks And 200 Bins Were Donated to Honiara City Council
HONIARA, September 9, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ --The Honiara City Council has taken delivery of three FULONGMA new garbage truck and 200 garbage bins.
Jiangmen City of China made the donation through the People’s Republic of China Embassy in Honiara.
Speaking during the Hand over, Mayor Eddie Siapu said the event marks an important gesture of appreciation on the diplomatic relations between the Peoples Republic of China and Solomon Islands.
“It also marks the fruitful sister relations between Jiangmen City of China and Honiara City of Solomon Islands. This sister relationship was signed by the Former City Mayors of Jiangmen City and Honiara City. I applaud the vision they had for both cities.”
“At this juncture, I recognise the work done by the Former City Mayor, Councilor Wilson Mamae, Former City Clerk, Rence Sore, and Appointed Councillor John Szetu for their foresight in requesting the compactor and garbage bins from Jiangmen City,” he said.
The Mayor said in light of this recognition, the 3 compactor vehicles and the 200 garbage bins will support garbage collection work of the city council.
“The donations by Your Excellency, on behalf of the Mayor and People of Jiangmen City in the Peoples Republic of China, will go a long way in the council’s aspirations of Keeping Honiara Clean, Healthy and Safe,” Mayor Siapu added.
Siapu further states that the donation is especially timely as we prepare the cleanliness of the city, in readiness for the Pacific Games 2023. It is also timely as we clean our city during the time of corona 19 pandemic.
“Your Excellency, I, hereby accept the gifts of the 3-vehicles and 200 garbage bins on half of the Government and People of Honiara City,” Siapu added.
PRC’s Ambassador LI Ming in response said the donations are symbols of friendship of the people of Jiangmen City and also symbols of friendship of the people of China.
“We are diplomats, but also residents living in Honiara, on this Happy Isle. Everyday, like all other Honiara residents, we see and understand the challenges faced by Honiara citizens on waste disposal and environment issues.”
“Today I shared the excitement with all of you. Since the establishment of China-SI diplomatic relationship, in only two years’ time, we have achieved a lot.”
HIS Excellency LI Ming said he hope the garbage trucks and bins further enhance waste disposal capability of Honiara and make the city more beautiful and much cleaner.
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China 2021-08-31
- FULONGMA Airtight Pressure-fill High-efficiency Kitchen Waste Truck Is Coming 2021-07-02
- FULONGMA Dust Suppression Truck and Road Sweeper Set Off to Peru 2020-08-20
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort 2020-06-05
- FULONGMA Multi-functional Dust Suppression Equipment Delivered to Mexico Client 2020-04-28
- FULONGMA, Scania Launch 3rd-generation Compression Garbage Truck in Hong Kong 2020-04-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY