FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion
COLOMBIA, September 6, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- This year, spcifically on August 28, marks the 25th Anniversary of Foton Motor, and also marks the record of being the fastest company to sell 10 million commercial vehicles in the world. To celebrate the impressive achievement, Foton overseas launched a campaign "Foton Motor 25th Anniversary and the 2nd Global Carnival" in the world.
In Colombia, the celebration set its venue in the city of Bogotá, Medellín, Cali on August 28. To mark the notable moment, Foton Motor invited its customers and users to personally take part in the Brand Day experience event and witness the great milestone together.
Bogotá, Medellín, Cali, are the three cities in Colombia known for their pleasant weather and natural beauty. The event was therefore held outdoors, enabling the 170 customers on site to cummunicate and test driving freely.
During the event, Foton Colombia gained many new customers and new orders, pushing the sales in August up by 200 percent year-on-year. These great achievements by Foton Motor are right a telling example of its success in promoting brand influence globally. In the long run, Foton Motor will continue to develop efficient transportation solutions that provide pleasant driving experience, lower transport costs, and solutions to customers’ pain points, in order to win their long-term trust and support.
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
- FOTON Motor Ranked First in Exports for the 11th Year in a Row 2022-01-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021