FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion
COLOMBIA, September 6, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- This year, spcifically on August 28, marks the 25th Anniversary of Foton Motor, and also marks the record of being the fastest company to sell 10 million commercial vehicles in the world. To celebrate the impressive achievement, Foton overseas launched a campaign "Foton Motor 25th Anniversary and the 2nd Global Carnival" in the world.
In Colombia, the celebration set its venue in the city of Bogotá, Medellín, Cali on August 28. To mark the notable moment, Foton Motor invited its customers and users to personally take part in the Brand Day experience event and witness the great milestone together.
Bogotá, Medellín, Cali, are the three cities in Colombia known for their pleasant weather and natural beauty. The event was therefore held outdoors, enabling the 170 customers on site to cummunicate and test driving freely.
During the event, Foton Colombia gained many new customers and new orders, pushing the sales in August up by 200 percent year-on-year. These great achievements by Foton Motor are right a telling example of its success in promoting brand influence globally. In the long run, Foton Motor will continue to develop efficient transportation solutions that provide pleasant driving experience, lower transport costs, and solutions to customers’ pain points, in order to win their long-term trust and support.
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan 2021-08-27
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary 2021-08-27
- ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant 2021-08-17
- Foton Motor Exhibited in Mexico’s Transport Suppliers Expo 2021 2021-08-12
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
- Foton Receives an Order for 11 Trucks from a Top Construction Company in Mexico 2021-07-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY