SAIC Hongyan Delivered 150 Full Electric Trucks to Its Customer
CHINA, September 3, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- On September 2, SAIC Hongyan delivered 150 units of full electric heavy-duty trucks powered by chaging-swapping battery, to its customer in Cangzhou city, Heibei province. This marks the third batch of Hongyan’s new engery heavy-duty trucks delivered in the year in Heibei province, following the first batch in the city of Wu’an and the second delivery in Tangshan city.
Since 2009, SAIC Hongyan has started cooperation with Cangzhou China Railway, one of the leading players in railway equipment manufacturing industry. Prior to this delivery, the company had purchased more than 300 Hongyan LNG/diesel dump trucks, for transporting goods from the steel plant to the freight yard. These trucks are highly recognized for their reliability and the owner also praised them for the fuel economy they delivered. Building on the existing close cooperative relationship between the parties, as well as Hongyan’s marketing performance and competitive advantage in the field, Cangzhou China Railway therefore decided to make another purchase of 150 Hongyan rechargeable/swapping tractors and dumpers for hauling steel coils, mineral powder and other materials.
According to the experts' calculations, if an average annual driving distance is over 100,000km, Hongyan full electric truck can offer 40,000 liters reduction in fuel consumption and some 105 tonnes reduction in carbon emissions than that from vehicles powered by traditional fuels.
Hongyan’s charging-swapping trucks are prticularly applicable for short haul tranport due to its high speed, quick acceleration and quick replacement of battery. The battery is provided by CATL and its energy density is up to 282 kW•h and can be replaced in 3 to 5 minutes. The rated power the motor produce is at 250 kW, and peak power is at 360 kW. At the same time, different modula charging/replacement solutions that support a range of 80km, 160km and 200km can be provided according to the companies needs.
Under the guidance of China's dual carbon target, Hongyan will further accelerate its pace of local innovation and make bigger contribution to China's remarkable journey of green development and industry transformation.
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of 110 Fire Fighting Trucks to Customer 2022-03-03
- SAIC Hongyan’s First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Truck Rolled off the Line 2022-01-17
- Top Ten Dump Truck Players in November 2021-12-30
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of KINGKAN Dumpers to Lao Mining Company 2021-12-06
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Ordos 2021-11-23
- Hongyan Launches World’s First 10000-unit Hydrogen Heavy-duty Truck Project 2021-10-14
- Hongyan H6 Displayed at 2021 World Intelligent Connected Vehicles Conference 2021-09-27
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- First SAIC Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Tanzania 2021-06-18
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Full Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Batches 2021-06-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021