FAW-Eastern European Company Set Sales Record of Over 1000 Units for CV
RUSSIA, August 24 -- Data shows that from January to July this year, the overall sales volume of FAW-Eastern European company (AAK) in Russia increased by 152% to 1054 units compared with the same period last year. While commercial vehicle sales of July recorded an all-time high of 254 units. For the first seven months, some 1281 passenger cars were also sold in Russia. As of now, Russia has become the first market to reach 1000 units in overseas sales for both commercial and passenger vehicle.
With the increasing demand for coal transport vehicles, FAW-Eastern European company began to introduce vehicles with strong power and high cargo body, which are required by local customers. With the introduction of these vehicles, the total sales volume this year has further increased.
"Yakutsk, as Russia’s main coal producing region, there is a growing demand for coal transport vehicles in this area this year. Since coal transport requires stronger power and larger loading capacity, the new products released by FAW-Eastern European company fully conform to the customer’s request." According to the Yakutsk distributor.
In order to meet the market demand for high quality upbody, FAW-Eastern European company continued to develop local suppliers. The upbody built on special purpose vehicles such as truck cranes and cement mixer are all supplied by local European brands. As of the end of July, the sales volume of Special Purpose Vehicles has increased by 110% year on year to 138 untis .
With the sales going up, FAW-Eastern European company began to develop a spare-parts network and improve its after-sales service. Maintenance time has been reduced after the training was carried out for for sub-distributors and spare parts and tools are now stored there.
“We are assured that FAW Jiefang distributor has made much efforts to imporve its after-sales support. We will support FAW Jiefang brand as always.” a local user in Yakutsk was quoted as saying.
FAW Jiefang has been actively exploring the way of marketing strategy and makes transformation to online marketing during the regular COVID-19 pandemic situation. For the first time, FAW-Eastern European company organized an online livestream event where attendees and speakers can interact using stream chat, has proved quite effective.
In future, more and more high quality products and services will be offered to the mutual benefit of the users and to ensure that all the goal of this year can be achieved.
- FAWDE’s Export Volume Went up by 55% YOY 2022-06-23
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine 2022-06-09
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation 2022-05-18
- FAW TRUCKS SA Assembles 9 000th Unit At COEGA PLANT 2022-05-05
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 2022-03-31
- Over 100 Jiefang Heavy Trucks Are Delivered for Railway Construction in Nigeria 2022-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant 2021-12-20
- FAW Jiefang: Overseas Sales to Account for 10% of Total Sales by 2025 2021-11-26
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February