JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service
KAZAKSTAN, July 28, 2021 -- Recently, JAC delivered 62 units commercial vehicles (SUNRAY and light trucks) to Kazakstan for postal service. With huge cargo space, all these vehicles are readily adaptable to various transportation purposes.
According to JAC, this is the second delivery to the country in 2021. After their arrival in Kazakhstan, they will be dispatched to 33 postal service stations in 16 states across the country. Later, 49 units bullet-proof JAC T6 pickups will be sent to 20 postal service stations for operation.
JAC SUNRAY is bullet-proof and thus fully meets the requirements for transporting valuable goods and cash.
Kazakhstan Postal boasts the best postal service network in central Asia, which provides logistic services for the company’s own online business. After the outbreak of the COVID-19, shopping online has quickly become the dominant means for people to make purchases. Thanks to its fast growing business, Kazakhstan has thus deepened its cooperation with JAC.
In Kazakhstan, JAC has been gaining a fast growing popularity. In June, it secured an order of over 120 units ambulances. In mid July, it again received an order of 100 units SUNRAY buses and 39 units trucks for transporting food.
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market 2021-08-13
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico 2021-08-06
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
- JAC Makes Batch Delivery of T6 Pickups in Nigeria 2021-03-19
- 17 Units JAC Light Trucks Donated to Uzbekistan for COVID-19 Vaccine Transport 2021-03-02
- JAC T6 Ranks in the Top 10 Best-selling Models in Ecuador 2020 2021-02-28
- JAC Bangladesh Distribution Group Won President’s Industrial Dvpt Award 2021-02-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY