Hande Axles Secures 2000 Sets Order from Southeast Asia
www.chinatrucks.com: Hande Axle made breakthrough in Southeast Asia as they were ordered 2000 sets axles and they entered the customers supply chains formally, according to the news on July 16, 2014. Half of the orders have been delivered and Hande Axle will supply for the rest according to customers’ needs.
It is always Hande Axle’s strategy to lead in China and the whole world on technology and sales revenues reaching 10 billion Yuan as soon as possible. Hande Axle is entering international markets since the overseas department was found and they are competing with international brands and their brands are getting popular as time goes by.
The client is rather famous in Southeast Asia even the international commercial markets and the cooperation will firmly support Hande’s presence in the region and laid solid foundation in the international markets.
- Hande Axle Saw its Exports Jump by over 100% in Q1 2021-04-02
- One of the Leading Manufacturers of CVs in Russia Came to Visit Hande 2019-10-12
- SORL Auto Parts Won Supplier Awards from Leading Truck OEMs in China 2018-01-12
- Hande Staffs Make Efforts to Achieve Good Start in 1st Quarter 2016-03-28
- Sales of Hande Axle up 17% Jan to June 2014-08-28
- Annual value of Hande axle is surpassing billions euros 2010-09-19
- Axle of Shaanxi Hande to reduce cost in 2010 2010-04-19
- 730 tons! Shaanxi Auto create domestic large heavy truck transport records 2009-06-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY