Hande Axles Secures 2000 Sets Order from Southeast Asia
www.chinatrucks.com: Hande Axle made breakthrough in Southeast Asia as they were ordered 2000 sets axles and they entered the customers supply chains formally, according to the news on July 16, 2014. Half of the orders have been delivered and Hande Axle will supply for the rest according to customers’ needs.
It is always Hande Axle’s strategy to lead in China and the whole world on technology and sales revenues reaching 10 billion Yuan as soon as possible. Hande Axle is entering international markets since the overseas department was found and they are competing with international brands and their brands are getting popular as time goes by.
The client is rather famous in Southeast Asia even the international commercial markets and the cooperation will firmly support Hande’s presence in the region and laid solid foundation in the international markets.
- Hande Axle Saw its Exports Jump by over 100% in Q1 2021-04-02
- One of the Leading Manufacturers of CVs in Russia Came to Visit Hande 2019-10-12
- SORL Auto Parts Won Supplier Awards from Leading Truck OEMs in China 2018-01-12
- Hande Staffs Make Efforts to Achieve Good Start in 1st Quarter 2016-03-28
- Sales of Hande Axle up 17% Jan to June 2014-08-28
- Annual value of Hande axle is surpassing billions euros 2010-09-19
- Axle of Shaanxi Hande to reduce cost in 2010 2010-04-19
- 730 tons! Shaanxi Auto create domestic large heavy truck transport records 2009-06-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021