SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co.LTD
SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN Commercial Vehicle Company, formerly known as Chongqing Hongyan Motor Company, Ltd., is a quality conscious, heavy duty truck manufacturer that was reconstructed by SAIC-IVECO Commercial Vehicle Investment Co., Ltd., and Chongqing Heavy Vehicle Group. Over the years, we have continued to introduce Berliet technology and Steyr technology, created Hongyan brand, and obtained the right to use the Steyr brand. Today, our products comprise 25 series (such as XinDaKang and Tampa) and are available in over 1000 varieties, with carrying capacities ranging from 5 tons to 60 tons.
SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN Company has been manufacturing heavy duty trucks for over 40 years. Based in Chongqing city, China, we design, manufacture a wide range of heavy duty trucks and special trucks based on heavy duty trucks such as tractor trucks, dump truck,cargo truck, tanker trucks, and some construction engineering vehicles like concrete mixer truck, dump truck, heavy duty cargo trucks, SAIC-IVECO HONYANG is based on China state owned enterprise, the main products are construction engineering equipment and heavy duty equipments.
SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN implemented a series of effective quality control measures, introduced advanced IVECO prototype vehicle technology, acquired state-of-the-art production and inspection equipment, employed experienced staff, and strictly implemented the ISO9001:2000 quality management system to monitor every production process. So you can feel secure in knowing that the quality of our heavy duty trucks is guaranteed. In addition, we provide continuous training to improve employee efficiency, which greatly reduces our production costs, thus enabling us to provide our heavy trucks at lower prices.
Our high quality products win us customers, and our considerate service keeps them. We have a comprehensive dealership and service network that extends throughout the world, giving customers access to our wide variety of heavy duty trucks and parts. To assist customers in better understanding our products, we can provide samples of our heavy duty trucks, for a fee. We also offer a 6 to 24-month warranty, depending on the product. With an annual production capacity of 70,000 trucks, you won't have to wait long for your vehicle. Typically, orders are delivered in 30-40 days. Technical support is also available.
At SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN Commercial Vehicle Company, our superior quality and caring service have resulted in our tractor trucks, dump trucks, and cargo trucks becoming popular in Algeria, South Africa, Zambia, Cambodia, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, Bolivia, Chile, and more. If you have any questions or need information on our concrete mixer trucks, bulk cement trucks or tank trucks etc., please contact us.
Are you looking for a dump truck to transport materials for construction, a concrete mixing truck to move concrete from plant to building site, or a tanker truck to carry liquids or gases? If your answer is "Yes," then Hongyan vehicles are the perfect choice for you.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.