SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co.LTD
SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN Commercial Vehicle Company, formerly known as Chongqing Hongyan Motor Company, Ltd., is a quality conscious, heavy duty truck manufacturer that was reconstructed by SAIC-IVECO Commercial Vehicle Investment Co., Ltd., and Chongqing Heavy Vehicle Group. Over the years, we have continued to introduce Berliet technology and Steyr technology, created Hongyan brand, and obtained the right to use the Steyr brand. Today, our products comprise 25 series (such as XinDaKang and Tampa) and are available in over 1000 varieties, with carrying capacities ranging from 5 tons to 60 tons.
SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN Company has been manufacturing heavy duty trucks for over 40 years. Based in Chongqing city, China, we design, manufacture a wide range of heavy duty trucks and special trucks based on heavy duty trucks such as tractor trucks, dump truck,cargo truck, tanker trucks, and some construction engineering vehicles like concrete mixer truck, dump truck, heavy duty cargo trucks, SAIC-IVECO HONYANG is based on China state owned enterprise, the main products are construction engineering equipment and heavy duty equipments.
SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN implemented a series of effective quality control measures, introduced advanced IVECO prototype vehicle technology, acquired state-of-the-art production and inspection equipment, employed experienced staff, and strictly implemented the ISO9001:2000 quality management system to monitor every production process. So you can feel secure in knowing that the quality of our heavy duty trucks is guaranteed. In addition, we provide continuous training to improve employee efficiency, which greatly reduces our production costs, thus enabling us to provide our heavy trucks at lower prices.
Our high quality products win us customers, and our considerate service keeps them. We have a comprehensive dealership and service network that extends throughout the world, giving customers access to our wide variety of heavy duty trucks and parts. To assist customers in better understanding our products, we can provide samples of our heavy duty trucks, for a fee. We also offer a 6 to 24-month warranty, depending on the product. With an annual production capacity of 70,000 trucks, you won't have to wait long for your vehicle. Typically, orders are delivered in 30-40 days. Technical support is also available.
At SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN Commercial Vehicle Company, our superior quality and caring service have resulted in our tractor trucks, dump trucks, and cargo trucks becoming popular in Algeria, South Africa, Zambia, Cambodia, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, Bolivia, Chile, and more. If you have any questions or need information on our concrete mixer trucks, bulk cement trucks or tank trucks etc., please contact us.
Are you looking for a dump truck to transport materials for construction, a concrete mixing truck to move concrete from plant to building site, or a tanker truck to carry liquids or gases? If your answer is "Yes," then Hongyan vehicles are the perfect choice for you.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
- Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao Paid a Visit to SHACMAN
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April