Dongfeng Trucks is one of China´s leading truck brand and it was established in1969. It is originated from the Chinese culture and has further been developed through craftsmanship with trust, professionalism and global techniques. The company is now expanding globally and is gradually establishing its global sales & service networks. Dongfeng Trucks has its own R&D and production resources in China. The product range covers heavy and medium duty trucks, for demanding operations in long haul, regional and local distribution and for tough construction, mining and off-road operations.
Dongfeng Trucks develops and manufactures all main truck components such as: engines, gearboxes, axles, cabs and chassis. The production capacity is approximately 200,000 trucks a year. The trucks are designed for professional operators with demanding operations in a modern society with clean and efficient transportation.
The head office is located in the city of Shiyan, in Hubei province in the center of China. The company has approximately 29,000 employees, 15 plants and subsidiaries plus an advanced technique center.
The legal company name is Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Co Ltd. (DFCV), but the company and its products are marketed under the brand name of Dongfeng Trucks.
The parent company Dongfeng Motor Group is ranked as number 82, by 2019 Fortune Magazine, with a turnover of USD 90.934 billion.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
- Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao Paid a Visit to SHACMAN
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April